ROI-Driven IoT / Connected Tech Software Development
In the mid term, IoT will provide businesses with an unprecedented access to innovative technology and new revenue sources, but businesses should already start investing in IoT today, create action plans, allocate budgets and prototype their IoT products.
Connected devices enable the global IoT ecosystem that incorporates People and Technology. But choices are many today (a plethora of IoT platforms and gateways to choose from) and the lack of first-hand experience and tribal knowledge can break your whole IoT project!
We have People, Technologies AND Experience you can take advantage of! And yes, we can literally meet any IoT development budget thanks to our flexible engagement models.
We have a proprietary pool of pre-qualified software engineers, architects, testers, UX/UI designers and other specialists required to bring any IoT project to life. We only employ advanced and senior tech talent and can supply resources / help build IoT project teams in your office or remotely in one of our R&D Centers in Eastern Europe or Canada.
Our promise is to find, screen, qualify and deliver the best-of-breed IoT developers and teams for your project development fast and with no IT, HR and admin hassle for you, as a business.
Using Intersog® as your IoT software development provider enables you to access and, what’s more important for any outsourcing relationship, bring technology expertise back in-house and retain all project related knowledge thanks to a transparent business model we offer.
- Identification technologies
- Identity management
- Privacy awareness
- Things’ DNA identifier
- IoT architecture
- Adaptive / context-based architectures
- Self-* properties
- Cognitive architectures
- Experiential architectures
- Communication technologies
- Wide spectrum and spectrum aware protocol
- Unified protocol over wide spectrum
- Network technologies
- Network context awareness
- Network cognition
- Self learning and self repairing network
- Power and energy storage technologies
- Self-power, wireless power
- Energy recycling
- Biodegradable batteries
- Nano-power processing unit
- Security & privacy technologies
- Security and privacy profiles based on business needs
- Automatic privacy evaluation
- Context centric security
- Self-adapting security protocols and mechanisms
- Cross interoperability with heterogeneous networks
- RFID security
Our usage of IoT platforms for various IoT development operations includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Semiconductors: Intel, ARM
- Software: Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Amazon Web Services , Oracle
- Hardware: Cisco
- M2M: Verizon, Zigbee
- Cloud IoT: SalesForce, Intel, Microsoft Azure
- Big Data Analytics: Looker